GPS for Student Success: Goal, Path, Success
ACT College and Career Readiness Workshops are a chance for K-12 leaders in counseling, administration, assessment and curriculum development, and education to learn and collaborate on the latest trends in college and career readiness.
What You'll Learn
We’ll cover how ACT can help you:
Earn Continuing Education Credits
- achieve equity for all students;
- understand how a connected system of assessments supports progress monitoring;
- identify academic strengths and challenges while informing intervention and acceleration;
- introduce and embed social and emotional learning into your curriculum;
- identify professional development options for educators;
- acquire tools to help you visualize and use college readiness data;
- prepare students with key foundational job skills;
- and much more!
ACT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5121. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
For 2022, we’re offering in-person events in your region, with content specific to your state’s needs, as well as state webinars, two national webinars, and ACT product-specific webinars.
Select Your Workshop/Webinar
If you don’t find an in-person workshop near you, please register for one of our webinars. If that webinar date doesn’t fit your schedule, you can still register! You will be sent a link to the recording post-event if you cannot attend.
Which Would You Like to Register for Today?