|2019-20 Pricing (valid for the United States and U.S. Territories)
|ACT Aspire Periodic
||$9.00 per student
|Summative Online Testing
||$25.00 per student
|Summative Paper Testing
||$31.00 per student
||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50
Printed Individual Score Labels: $0.50
||Order four or more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
Order 400 to 1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
When Summative and Periodic ordered during same school year: $4.00 off/Student (applied to Summative)
Before you begin, identify the following:
- Contract Authority - the person and contact information who has the authority to authorize the ACT Aspire contract
- Program Administrator - the person who will establish the ACT Aspire program at your school(s) and will receive initial communications from ACT
- Number of schools - the number of schools the contract will cover
- Estimated number of students who will take the ACT Aspire assessment(s)
- Desired Testing Dates - select from testing dates table:
||Sept 3, 2019 - June 30, 2020
|ACT Aspire Summative
|August 9, 2019
||Sept 30, 2019 - Nov 22, 2019
|ACT Aspire Summative
|February 7, 2020
||Mar 30, 2020 - May 22, 2020
* This deadline is the date a signed contract is required. It is possible to complete enrollment and sign the contract the same day using a digital signature
Consolidated resources will provide a more concise path to access all the ACT Aspire tools and information that help administer the assessment.
Recently Arrived English Learner (RAEL) Option
On the Student Profile Demographic page the ELL field dropdown has been updated to include the RAEL (Recently Arrived English Learner) option. Educators can now better identify REAL students in a reportable way.
Response/Content Analysis Report Updates
The reading report now contains the reading passage, question and answer choices. For passages that are copyrighted the passage is summarized and cited giving educators further insight into the question asked. Also, additional Holistic Frameworks Standards added for all subjects adding further insight into the ACT Holistic Framework™.
The digital Classroom Response/Content Analysis report now displays a "Resources" link, when clicked it lists resources retrieved from ACT Academy.
Enhanced ACT Academy Integration
Academy™ is a free, online platform that helps educators, students, and parents implement a personalized, blended learning environment.
A direct integration between ACT Aspire and ACT Academy enables instructors to deliver personalized student instruction.
© 2019 ACT, Inc. All rights reserved.