You are preparing your students for life beyond school. The ACT WorkKeys system gives students a first step towards career success. We have been working to understand and improve college and career readiness for more than 50 years. When your students use ACT WorkKeys Curriculum they’re enhancing the cognitive and foundational skills required for success in the workplace.
An ACT WorkKeys Curriculum site license for your institution provides you with unlimited access to the curriculum. That means that as you serve more students, your per student cost actually decreases.
Only $3,800 now through August 15, 2017
WorkKeys Career Ready 101 is a comprehensive program with an integrated approach to exploring careers and their skill requirements, as well as building workplace and life skills. It includes all Keytrain® and Soft Skills Suite® courses and goes a step further by addressing life and employability skills. Career Ready 101 provides powerful tools for obtaining the NCRC and setting up individuals for career success.
- Establish career goals
- Help users reach foundational career readiness
- Enhance users' cognitive skills
- Improve problem-solving and critical thinking
- Develop good work habits
- Search job profiles
- Create a resume
EFFECTIVE TOOLS TO PREPARE YOUR LEARNERS
The Career Curriculum Administrator’s Interface tool offers a built-in learning management system that:
- Gives administrators flexible control over course assignments; placement in the curriculum; and group, class, and/ or individually targeted assignments
- Offers extensive reporting capability
- Allows instructors to use the curriculum as a supplement to classroom instruction or as standalone, self-paced instruction in the various courses offered
- Facilitates creating and maintaining rosters of active learners
- Enables mass import of individuals in groups and easy, one-at-a-time account creation to accommodate walk-ins and other short-notice needs
- Provides a proven, competence-based approach taking the learner through a series of topics that build level by level to support skill development