The Condition of College and Career Readiness 2017
ACT released The Condition of College and Career Readiness
, our annual look at the preparedness of the outgoing high school graduating class. Sixty percent of the 2017 graduating class took the ACT®
test this year, providing a wealth of data about college-going students.
This webinar examines the findings included in this year’s report. It includes actionable data that can be used for improving learning outcomes and high school-to-college transitions.
Among the topics covered:
- Overall readiness trends of college-going students
- Data concerning current college readiness benchmarks
- Popular majors and career preparedness
- The readiness of underserved and underrepresented students (students of color, first generation in college, or from low-income families)
- The readiness levels required for STEM majors, and whether students are meeting those preparedness levels